Keep Your Pet Hydrated and Healthy
Made of high quality ABS material and 304 Stainless Steel , Automatic Pet Water Fountain has two water flow modes to entice your pets to enjoy running water and prevent your pets from suffering kidney and urine diseases. Fountain runs with noise less than 30dB, almost inaudible. The 5-level filtration system traps hair and other impurities that occur through normal use, providing clean and fresh water for your lovely pets all day.
- 2.6L Large Water Capacity: Visible water level, easy to refill and clean .
- Two Water Flow Modes: Run without noise, removable nozzle to change the water flow pattern, giving your pet more fun to drink.
- 3-level Filtration System: Filters hair and other debris to remove odors and impurities, providing purified running water for your pet and keep pets health.
Package Dimensions : 7.68 x 7.4 x 6.69 inches; 1.61 Pounds
Item model number : WF130-Transparent
Fountain: WF130 Fountain x1( include water pump)
Filter: Carbon Filter x1, Sponge Filter x1, High-density Filter x1
Adapter: 5V/1A adapter
1.Soak the filter in a clean container for 10 minutes
Notes: The filter must be fully soaked before the fountain is turned on; Otherwise, the water may not diffuse through the filter and cause overflow
2.Choose the Water Flow Level
Three levels of adjustable water flow to meet the drinking needs of different pets, button "-" for small flow, button "+" for large flow, middle between “-” and “+” button for normal flow.
3.Install the water pump into the pump & filter holder and close bottom cover.
4.Put the high-density sponge filter, carbon filter, sponge filter into the filter holder one by one.
5.Align the pump & filter holder into the water container.
6.Align the stainless steel cover on the filter holder.
7.Align the faucet with the slot and insert it into the fixed position.
8.Plugged into power supply.
Keep the water level between "MIN" and "MAX". Make sure that your hands, the cable and the adapter are dry before you switch on the device.
To keep providing fresh, clean water for your pet, remember these three simple tasks:
Refill often. Keep the water level up. The pump is designed to work in at least one inch of water. The pump can fail if it runs dry.
Clean your pump and your fountain. Take your pump and fountain apart to clean with soap and water every two to four weeks. Be careful not to get soap in the filters, as it will not rinse out.
1) Unplug the fountain and disconnect the in-line plug.
2) Pour out the water, and then disassemble the pet fountain.
3) Use a solution of 80% water and 20% white vinegar to remove hard water buildup. IMPORTANT: Do not use any abrasive cleaning solutions, sponges, or pads that could potentially scratch the stainless steel parts. DO NOT PLACE THE ADAPTER IN WATER!
Water Pump Cleaning
1) Remove the pump cover.
2) Remove the impeller cap by fingernail.
3) Remove the rotor/ impeller.
4) Clean the parts with cleaning brush.
Replace the carbon filter every two to four weeks when you clean your fountain. Replace the foam filter every one to two months. Replace filters more frequently when using the fountain for multiple pets or pets that produce a lot of saliva.